Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My boys!

Liverpool 4-0 Real Madrid
Liverpool 4-1 Manchester United
Liverpool 5-0 Aston Villa

Liverpool vs. Fulham is coming up next week. This week world cup qualifying matches are going on. England has their next qualifier next weekend as well. Poor Gerrard is gonna be stretched. Speaking of which, England needs more Liverpool players. The only problem being that several of them are going to their respective home countries. Lame. Skrtel is actually playing for Ukraine I believe in the upcoming England qualifier.

A quote that reflects my feelings to the tee:
"It was fantastic to score three goals (against Villa) but more importantly the win kept the momentum going and meant we stayed on United's shoulders. Chelsea lost as well so it was a fantastic weekend to be a Liverpool player."

Anyway, enough about football. I'm sure no one cares anyway. My allergies are terrible today. Stupid rain and clouds and wind and stuff. I'm watching a show where this crew stole this guy's car with his wife's help and they re-do it all the while pretending that it was stolen. The whole idea bothers me. First off, if I had a car like that that I loved, I would not be happy to learn that it was a prank and my spouse lied to me. Second, I would never do that to someone else because I know how I would feel. Third, I wouldn't want other people working on my car without my direct supervision. That idea would really bother me. And what if I didn't like the changes they made? No, it's just a bad idea overall. This is warning for the future; no one ever do that to me. I would be pissed. This morning I did this stupid advanced yoga for an hour and a half. My balance has declined over the past two years and I fell over several times. I'm sure it would humorous to watch. So Nate, Rebecca, and myself are going to dinner and to see a movie tonight. I was not given an option out. =P Then it's back to the apartment to clean because I desperately need to. Off to shower and then to work.


2 comments:

bRandy said...

hey you....will you tell keaton to do whatever he needs to do to allow me read his blog? it's private or something so everytime i try to go it says he has to make me an authorized reader....but he can read mine...i feel i'm being stalked. lol

Keaton Donald Esq. said...

oh you are B-Rand