Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Big yellow joint


I had a great time this past weekend. It's one of those things you wish didn't have to end. Once I got back I went and picked up Phoenix from the house and brought her up to the apartment. The parents are gone for the week and I didn't want to leave her alone. So now she's curled up on my bed next to me. It's adorable. I loved Where the Wild Things Are as a kid. I'm excited to see it made into a movie. I've been an uber-nerd today. I have a project I'm going to work on. I have several actually, but this is one of them. Here is my list of supplies. See if you can guess what I'm constructing.

-7555 timer chip
-CD4017 counter chip
-47 microfarad, 16 v electrolytic cap
-.22 uF cap
-small signal diodes
-leds
-2N3904 NPN transistor
-proto board
-9v battery snap
-180k, 47k, 330 ohm resistors

Why oh why will my eyes not stop itching? I hate having allergies. I need to speak with my doctor about this. Tomorrow night there's a softball game for work so I'll probably go to that. Maybe bowling after or something. I'm not sure. Anyway, I have stayed up too late as it is. Off to bed. For in dreams, we enter a world that is entirely our own.

No comments: