Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stuttering Stanley

Oh how I love Saturday mornings when I don't have to be anywhere or doing anything. I'm able to watch the Smurfs, my music videos, and the Karate Kid. I have plans to sit on the couch in my pajamas and not do anything until tonight. I will probably take a nap at some time. And study. But so far these plans sound fantastic to me. Tonight Rebecca, Junior, Russell, and myself are going to the Longhorn Saloon in FW. Black Tie Dynasty and Radiant are playing. It will be tough for me I think and will be the latest I've stayed out in a while, but hopefully I can make it. :) In other news, I want a new computer. Unfortunately I think it's going to be a couple of years still until I get a new one. It's not something I need, just something I want. Haha. Give it about 4 years and I will have at least two new computers. Also, I am thinking that I want to go to the New Orleans Jazz Festival April 30-May 3. It'll be the week after my birthday, so I'm thinking it will be a late birthday present to myself. Who wants to go? I'm completely serious about this. It sounds like a blast.

No comments: