Tuesday, February 3, 2009

As it should be

Not much has been going on lately. Saturday night I went and hung out with some girls from work. That was pretty fun. It was because Crystal is leaving though which is sad. Today was her last day. I also found out that Michael probably won't be there much longer because he's almost done with school. He should graduate this summer and is planning on working at an architecture firm after that. I'm happy for him, but it's sad to see people leave. It's definitely a time of change. That's for sure. I'm watching Independence Day...again. I love it. So I'm a procrastinator with some things and apparently didn't get my defensive driving stuff submitted in time. So now I have to go to court. It's no big deal. Just a pain. Junior, Russell, and Rebecca are going with me and we're all going to Mellow Mushroom after. Sarah may join us. :) Homework calls.

An aim conversation taking place between Nate and myself a couple of days ago:


(4:36:22 PM) Nate:
was playing halo on sat night
(4:36:32 PM) Nate: and some dude came on from over in england
(4:36:40 PM) Nate: he was makin fun of the us and americans
(4:36:56 PM) Nate: so i got on the head set, called him a irish sack and that he was a united fan
(4:37:32 PM) Nate: he was dumbfounded and responded promptly with I'm not a united fan I'm a Wigan fan
(4:37:37 PM) Nate: i laughed and left

No comments: