Wednesday, February 25, 2009

6-23-14

I find it funny that the whole Rihanna/Chris Brown situation has inspired all of this action against domestic violence. Don't get me wrong, it's great, it just makes me laugh. There's an article in the shorthorn today about an organization on campus that is providing domestic violence victims with confidential help and every time I turn around a corner there is someone with a 'Stop the Violence' shirt on. Rebecca and I just got done having a cozy, romantic dinner at Spiral. It was lovely. :) Hopefully (*crosses fingers*)

A whimsical story: Elk tangles with bar stool. And props to Becca Boo this time since apparently I forgot on my last post. Cred to her for buying me the book too.

I still want to go rafting. I'll take this as a sign that I'm feeling much better. :) Still can't pick up heavy things or exercise though.
(Rebecca and I are in the back because we were told it was the safest - also being by the guide seemed like a good idea - ours was the cool raft)
AND Rafting some more

1 comment:

bRandy said...

that looks like fun--take me next time. but leave some of those other girls home cause i take up a lot of space, lol