Monday, February 23, 2009

Morton's Fork

So I'm trying to catch up on everything I've missed over the past week by being home and sleeping. It's terrible. I am watching the Academy Awards right now since I missed it last night. I really disagree with the majority of the picks. I like the presenters though which makes it worth it. Today was the first day back at work. It was pretty tough. No lie. Rebecca cooked an excellent dinner tonight though because she's a sweetheart. :) I got my ps3 to connect to the internet finally so I will be using it more. My goal for tomorrow is to make an appointment to speak with my adviser about dropping my statistics class. It's just a bit too much for me to handle this semester. I have to make at least 3 A's. Eek. I wish I had a buddy who worked for NORAD. I made a bad economic choice this weekend and now I have no money. There's a somewhat humorous story that goes along with that if you enjoy stories involving the stupidity of human predictability, but I will decline to share it here. You may ask me if you like but I may refuse to tell you as it is somewhat self-deprecating.

Alas, I feel I am guilty of this. For those who don't know, I bought the book, took the quiz and received a score of 89%. Sad, but at least I'm honest with myself.

I want to go rafting again. Who's in?
Train

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm totally in.

And also, you did not buy that book. It was a gift from me. Give me some cred, homey. ;-)

Keaton Donald Esq. said...

yeah but the book sold you short...you're probably a little closer to 95% babe ;)