Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today

First post on the new blog!!! Today has been crazy. Very strange. I have watched the 'Scarlet takes a tumble' video on youtube with Rebecca about 100 times and it still makes me laugh. Today is Ty's birthday. Happy birthday brother! We're celebrating again on Saturday I think with my grandparents. On our way back to the apartment tonight Rebecca and I decided to stop by America's Best Coffee and go through the drive-thru. Well tonight was open mic night I guess. They had a truly awful band playing and there were soooo many high school kids there who you could tell thought they were super cool. So naturally I tried to run over as many as possible. Rebecca flipped a couple of them off though I think because they kept looking at her. Haha. On another note, if it's adventure you're seeking tonight, apparently you can survive being compacted multiple times in a trash compactor. There was an article on digg this morning and I just saw the same story mentioned in the news about a kid being compacted 3 times in a garbage truck. Haha. So go try it if you wish. It was just another incident in a series of events that set Rebecca and I off laughing again. And now I just saw a commercial for Lindor Truffles. Lucky I conveniently had some sitting around here. In any matter, I believe I am going to retire early this evening. Goodnight one and all.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It sounds like you had a funny day. Wish I could have been there...