Sunday, November 16, 2008

Éminence grise


Rebecca and I had a wonderful trip down to Austin this weekend. It was nice to get away and break up the monotony that can come to rule my life. We are currently watching Casablanca and wishing we had a fireplace. The actions of women in movies often elude me. If you are going to hold someone at gunpoint and threaten them, then you had better carry through with your threat or else risk losing any respect you had. In other news I got a really cool old cigarette lighter today. I think the flint wheel or whatever may need to be replaced though. I'm looking forward to this week. It should be pretty good. I have a meeting with my english professor tomorrow which while I wouldn't necessarily say I'm dreading it, I definitely wouldn't say I'm overly joyous about it either. Tuesday night I believe I am going to the UTA basketball game. That should be interesting. Wednesday I'm not sure about yet. Clothes need to be taken home to be washed at some point as well. It's early but I am tired and will probably go to bed in an hour or two.



Poll:
Is a sunflower seed a nut?

(The current topic of debate between Rebecca and me)

No comments: