Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Confessions from a left-handed sophist


Sitting in the blue chair again. This time watching Hocus Pocus with Rebecca. Such a great movie. Also in looking through pictures we happened to find the one I've posted. It was taken at away camp for drill team. More like a week-long torture session full of unimaginable pain and suffering. This picture was the result of a week without sleep and dancing 20 hours a day. I'm glad Rebecca and I are taking a trip down to Austin this weekend. I think I really need it. Friend time is good. I think it may have reached that time for me to retire. Amuck, amuck, amuck!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am glad we are going to Austin too! I need to get out! Drill team camp made us stronger, Kim. Indeed.

Keaton Donald Esq. said...

Oh I've seen it, I just can't quote it 10 years later.