Thursday, July 30, 2009

End or beginning?

I am currently laying in rebecca's bed updating from my mobile. This evening I single-handedly (Read 'with the help of my mom, dad, brother, rebecca, nate and marie') packed all of my physical possessions into a tahoe, a corrola, and an 8" x 5" uhaul trailer. It's sad to see my apartment so empty and lifeless. I love minimalism but I cannot stand white walls. More than anything though I'm sad to leave Rebecca. We went a year without each other before but it was terrible and we both hated it. This past year has been so great living with her. We both get on each other's nerves sometimes, but we never fight and we always settle our differences very quickly. A girl couldn't ask for a better best friend and roommate.

The last few days have been interesting to say the least. I managed to cram in packing, visiting with friends, and a kid cudi concert. I've gotten aproximately 5 hours of sleep out of the last 70 or so. I will definitely be crashing soon. I'm getting slightly nervous about moving but not nearly as nervous as I should be or would be regularly. I shall update more later with pics of the new apartment and stuff. Wish me luck and good fortune. :)

1 comment:

bRandy said...

luck...and good fortune! :)