Sunday, July 19, 2009

Keeping track of my days

I spent this weekend trying to deal with a migraine. It was a persistent one and would not go away. I didn't set foot outside of my apartment all day Saturday. I had the shades drawn and everything. It looked like the bat cave. I just sat in bed watching movies all day. Ended up going to bed a little after 6 to try to sleep the headache off and woke up this morning at 9. I still had my headache so I took a bunch of medicines and went to my parents' house. I hung around, did a little work on my car (which was caused me to get all sweaty and greasy...no bueno), and jumped in the pool afterwards. I'm getting slightly darker. Slowly but surely. If I weren't couped up in an office for 8 hours a day I would surely be more so. I like being outside. I'm thinking about taking my mountain bike with me to San Antonio. I'd have to find someone to go with me, but surely people down there ride bikes, right? There is only one strictly vegetarian restaurant in SA. It's called Green. I'll have to try it out soon. I already looked up the nearest Central Market, Whole Foods, and Sun Harvest Farms, so I should be ok. I'm stuck watching my mom's hedgehog for the week since she and my dad decided to abandon my brother and I to go to Puerto Rico for their 25th wedding anniversary. Ty and I told them they wouldn't even see us if they brought us along, but they said no. Something about paying for two extra people...idk. It wasn't a good excuse whatever it was. I have to check on their dog and my cat as well. AND I get to watch Missi's two kitties while she's out of town this week. That's 5 animals in my care if I counted correctly. Yikes.

Who wants to pack for me?

1 comment:

bRandy said...

sorry about the migraine--that sucks, i know. mountain bikers in SA...dunno--but in Austin, yes :) didn't know you were a vegetarian--learn something new everyday. Congrats to your parents...
i understand not wanting to pack--just moved all my stuff into storage yesterday...ugh.