Thursday, July 16, 2009

In the air tonight

Watched the Hangover tonight. Pretty funny. I like Mike Tyson in it. "This is my favorite part!" Jess and I totally do that every time we listen to that song. The only thing I didn't like is that when they're counting cards, the formulas they run across the screen totally don't have anything to do with it. Lol. It was a movie night since Rebecca's not here and I don't have anything to do. It feels like Friday. It's also pitch black in my apartment with the exception of the tv screen and computer monitor and it feels like an iceberg because it's so cold in here. My poor little toes are gonna fall off.

Wish I were going to San Antonio this weekend. Instead I'm stuck here. Going to see HP with Cody at some point probably since the first try didn't work out so well for him. *cough* I'll probably try to spend some time with Jenbug since I haven't seen her much this week. I've been training Salena to take my place. Sad. I'm down to 2 weeks officially as of tomorrow. Next week I get to watch Missi's cats and apartment-sit for her. Anyone down for a party???

We had a several members from the Arlington Chamber of Commerce come to our office for a ribbon cutting ceremony today. Just one of those shitty pr things you have to do sometimes. I tend to avoid large groups of people so needless to say it's not my cup of tea. I snuck downstairs and sat with Brandy and Sam (? - I think that's his name...) for a while. I was starving so I went back up and stole several sandwiches to bring back down for Brandy and me. So I'm her new favorite person pretty much. Brandy, I know you don't wanna hurt anyone else's feelings or anything, but the truth will come out eventually. Denying it would be a fruitless endeavor.

I bought a hookah this week. Yay!


2 comments:

bRandy said...

his name is Zach. lol and yes, the truth shall set me free and so i shall admit my undying love and affection for you...i am leaving next friday--my last day here. so i guess that's a week before you huh? (don't mention it to kim if you're reading this at work...i have to come up and tell her today)

c jobs said...

dude, did u REEAAAALLLLYYY just say... "im stuck going to see harry potter with cody"? are you kidding me. im so done with being ur friend. <- true story <- find out