Friday, August 7, 2009

My heaven will be a big heaven

I am super stoked about EPL starting back up next week. Liverpool vs. Tottenham on the 16th. I may have to go watch that somewhere. It's just the start of the season so they'll all be starting out easy, but it doesn't matter to me. I'll finally have a decent sport to watch again. My bet's on my Liverpool to win the title. Any takers? We were so close last year only to have victory snatched from our wee hands in the last minutes by the red devils. Only thing that makes me nervous is that Alonso got traded to Madrid and we have Aquilani who is still unproven and untested for the most part. Rafe is a good manager though and I trust his judgement.

On another note, I'm reading a book, Among the Thugs, about Man United fans and football hooliganism. It's a very interesting read and I strongly recommend it. I think that Slaughterhouse Five will be my next undertaking after I finish with this one. I think it will put me over 10 books that I have read this summer. Not too shabby.

I am just about completely moved into the new apartment. It's cute and fits me pretty well I think. I'll take pictures and post them at some point. I have a reading corner in my bedroom. I absolutely adore it. I can just sit in my chair and read the day away if I so choose. My closet is pretty crowded, but I managed to fit everything in.

Marie is coming down tonight. I'm glad because it means a girl to hang out with. It's something I haven't gotten too much of down here yet. My cousin Ally may be coming down Sunday as well. Alex and Rebecca are planning on coming down around the 16th and I'm hanging out with Erin sometime next week. I also got a catering job that will basically let me work the hours I need to work when I can. Should be good for now. I don't really start until the end of the month though. I also don't have to wear a pink bowtie. Thank God. :) Just biding my time till I make it big you know.

1 comment:

c jobs said...

catering ?

thats pretty sweet i guess.

bake me a cake kimmy ! lol first time i come down... i wanna see a 6 tier cake with an edible platinum sculpture of me holding the world on my shoulders standing atop a mound of dead ninja bodies.

sweet, cant wait... i expect great things from u kim.

ne ways.... glad everythings goin good down there. tell ur man i said....... sup peeeooowwww pi ha joooooo