Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tampa bitches!

Is it bad to say that people with Parkinson's bother me? I just want them to be still. Please don't get offended if you are close to someone who has it. Several people in my family have it. Michael J. Fox was on Regis and Kelly this morning. I like him. I think he's cute. That's just what brought it up though. Maybe I should become a science major and start researching diseases and viruses. I think I would love that. I just wouldn't like learning all of the background I don't think. Finally got my computer to stream to my ps3!! So I'm watching the last episode of Eastbound and Down again. Haha. So good, but sad still. The new Rolling Stone looks awesome. I will be reading it soon. I'm a bit scatter-brained today so I apologize for that. Suzie is at the apartment with Rebecca and I. They are studying for a Flemish art test which sucks. Poor dears. I'm downloading the England/Ukraine world cup qualifying match and am going to watch it. Go Brits! Anyway, enough for today. I'm ready for it to be the weekend!!! Tampa bitches!!!

No comments: