Thursday, April 9, 2009

A week in my life

Tuesday night Rebecca and I went out to dinner at Simply Fondue. It was delicious and we ate way too much. It only took us 2 hours though. I was somewhat surprised at that. We also came to the realization that Rebecca was named after a cow. Apparently her mother had a cow named Becky when she was little. Rebecca was being simply brilliant that night. She asked me the question "what if you tipped a negative tip?" I had to think about it for a little. After dinner we went to Half-price books. I ended up buying a Joni Mitchell record and T.S. Eliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats. It is hilarious. If you weren't aware, the play Cats was derived from this book. After our trip to half-price books we ventured to Petland and looked at the animals. I want a puppy. I just can't have one right now. We went back to the apartment after this and changed because we smelled like oil. Junior met us at the apartment (and parked in a visitor's spot this time) and the three of us went to see Adventureland. It was an ok movie. Nothing fantastic. Yesterday Missi and I went and got snow cones after work. Then we had our workout and I came home and caught up on Lost. I am really enjoying this season. It may have something to do with the whole time travel thing. Tonight Rebecca and I went to a debate at UTA titled 'The God Dialogues'. It was a debate between two theists and two athiests about the existence of God, the center of morality, trends in anti-intellectualism within the church, etc. Both sides had postulations that did not really make sense in their contexts, but that is also what makes you think for yourself, so it kept me entertained. I missed yoga. I'm going to have to catch up on it tomorrow. Tomorrow is also the Morrissey concert. There's a strong chance we will run into one of Rebecca's ex-boyfriends/wannabe boyfriends. Haha. Midnight margaritas and hot tubbing are soon approaching Missi and I have decided. Anyway, there's not much sense to this post. Just updating to update.

1 comment:

Keaton Donald Esq. said...

yeah we have to hear about it a week at a time because someone doesn't update their blog. ;)