Sunday, January 18, 2009

On the Kop

Just finished watching Green Street Hooligans. Oh how I love that movie. One of the few movies I like Elijah Wood in.

Last night was fun. Went with Rebecca and Junior to see Black Tie Dynasty again. This is the fifth time for me. The 8th for Rebecca I think. Crazy. It was cool except that I'm tired of getting my hands marked for being under 21. That will be ending soon. It was a good show though. I also got my inspection renewed yesterday. That is definitely a good thing because now I don't have to go the long way if I see a cop. That almost made me late for work the other day. Tonight I think I'm going to Nate's before I head back to the apartment. He's just been sitting tonight I think and is bored. I'm almost done with my defensive driving I think. One more movie should do it. Hopefully I'll finish it up tonight. Tomorrow is my last day working full-time and then school starts back up Tuesday. I'm so dreading it. This semester is going to be a lot of work. Oh well. I'll survive. Always do. :)

Anyway, enough for tonight. More later.

No comments: