Thursday, January 15, 2009

Into the twenties

Today we are into the twenties. Both in terms of weather and my refrigerator countdown. It is too cold outside. This week has gone by fairly quickly it seems. Probably because I'm dreading starting school. Tuesday night Rebecca and I just chilled at the apartment for the most part. Last night we went and worked out (which killed me) and after that came back to the apartment, took showers, and cooked dinner. Well Boo cooked mostly because I think she's better at it. Whole wheat pasta in a tomato-vodka sauce with salad. It was delicious. Then we sat down and watched the Real World: Brooklyn. Hahaha. Very educational. Today is a Journey day for me I think. I've been hooked. Good news: my poinsetta is still alive!! I have green thumbs.

My horoscope is completely wrong today:
The planetary lineup will finally help you to understand what has been causing a certain source of irritation or anger. You may find that you feel that familiar urge to have a fight, and suddenly realize, with real clarity, exactly why this keeps happening. This understanding is an important breakthrough, which could help matters between you and your partner. A breakthrough in communications could occur.

Absolutely ridiculous. I have nothing to be irritated or mad at, so how could I be? :)
It's taken me several hours to write this which is why it kind of switches topics quickly. I've been typing when I get a chance between tasks. I think Nate may come over for dinner tonight and Rebecca and I are working out again. It has been suggested that we watch the Dark Knight. We shall see.

I'll finish with a picture that makes me happy, but since I'm not sure how much longer it will last I'm posting it here. Stupid red devils need to go back home. Sir Fergie may as well change his name to Vladamir Putin.




No comments: