Monday, January 12, 2009

32 days?

So today was good I guess. Texas Power got a letter from a 7th grade girl in Washington asking for help with her school project. She said she was in a Washington State History class and was researching technology after WWII. Why on earth she would write to Texas Power is beyond me, but I showed it to David and he just laughed and said it looked like I had a new project. So guess what I will be doing tomorrow. After work, Rebecca and I went to workout. That felt good but I hit my knee super hard on the machine and now I have a bruise. :( Sad. Then after that we went to Tom Thumb and bought some groceries. We came back to the apartment and cooked dinner. We had pacific cod with a tuscan garlic seasoning, salad, seasoned squash and zuchini, and cherries for dessert. It was delicious. We watched part of Tokyo Drift and then Nathan came over to watch 24. 24 was really good. In sum: Jack bauer flying squirrel leap, Jack takes guy into custody, Jack helps guy escape, Chloe and Bill are back, and I have a really good knack at predicting lines.
I was also alerted to the fact that I need to figure out what I'm gonna do for the superbowl. I'm not sure what the plan is for tomorrow either. Rebecca has class till 9:30 and I don't really want to be bored for that long of a time. We shall see.
Anyway, just an update. There will be more to come.

No comments: