Thursday, September 23, 2010

In With The New

Look at how adorable my roommate is! This was taken when I went in to her room this morning to rope her into going to workout with me. News!...I am starting the South Beach Diet starting Monday, September 27 and working out every weekday starting now. My goal is to get back in shape and to my old, slightly-less-heavy self again. I am giving myself a month to drop around 15 pounds or so. And to help, I have motivation hanging on my bathroom door taunting me every step of the way. A pair of pants I bought at The Gap which are a size 4. I can't wait to see the new...old...whichever...me.


Just an update: the latch hook rug is progressing much more smoothly thanks to my new little tools!
They work wonders. It is infinitely easier to cut strips of fabric now. Be thankful for the small things in life.

Speaking of being thankful, I got a 92 on my latest Chemistry test! Rocked it's socks so to speak. Or as Ryan so eloquently put it, "stuck [my] foot in and broke it off."

Today was a good day.

No comments: