Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Beginning?


I can sense it. It's just around the corner. The smells, the holidays, and best of all the leaves. Fall is coming and I can't wait! Fall leads to winter and winter means Christmas. And ohhh buddy do I love Christmas! Unfortunately we don't get too much of a fall here in Texas but at least it means we get rid of a lot of the too-revealing clothing that so many of the girls at UTSA enjoy wearing.

I started another project. I know, I know. I think I have about 100 projects laying around that I probably haven't finished yet and I'm starting on more. What can I say, I will finish them all some day. Maybe I should make a list and create a challenge out of finishing them. I am now working on a latch hook rug that I am going to create by dying recycled old white t-shirts. Gives me something to work on while I watch my TV shows though.

Speaking of TV shows, it is the season premier week in television. Thank goodness I have DVR. I don't know what I would do without it. I'm sure I'll get very behind in my series because as unfortunate as it is, studying takes precedent.

Shows I will be watching on a regular basis this season (or as regular as is possible with me):
  • Glee
  • Big Bang Theory
  • House
  • Community
  • Modern Family
  • NCIS
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • The Office
There are a lot of others that look great but I definitely do not have the time. Luckily, most of these shows are less than 30 minutes. But even still, look at how much time a week I would be spending watching TV even if I just watched these shows. 5 1/2 hours a week! 5 1/2 hours for me to work on my projects!

I may be taking a trip up to Cincinnati with Ryan soon. I'm excited. I have never been to Ohio. Maybe I can check off another state from the list. I would get to meet his family and friends and see all of the tourist attractions (hah!). But I may get to go to see Bearcats game. Bound to be interesting since I will be the only one wearing burnt orange. :) In any case, I hope I get to go. I eagerly anticipate the thrill of new adventures!

No comments: